Páginas

quarta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2014

Pattern & Comfort

 Don't mind the bluriness, my camera was freaking out....but I thouth this pic looked quite cool.
 Love, love, love my booties!
 My hair is definitely not that blond....but I quite like it.

Outfit:
Top: Forever 21 (2014)
Jeans: Stradivarius (2014)
Boots: Springfild (2014)
Bag: Pinkie (2013)
Jacket: Lefties (2013)

Adoro estas calças, fazem os tops básicos muito mais interessantes!  Gostei muito do conjunto por ser confortável e quentinho com um toque especial vindo do padrão das calças. O que acharam? 

I realy love these jeans, they make plain tops look amazing. I quite like this confy warm with some whoompf from the jeans outfit. Do you like it?

1 comentário:

  1. Adorei o look, muito gira :)
    Beijinhos*
    http://myfashionandbeautydiary.blogspot.pt/

    ResponderEliminar

Obrigada por passares por cá!

Beijinhos,
MissDondoca